Finally getting caught up here. Sylvie turned 4 (!!!!!) and here she is in the fantastic leopard suit made and sent up by our friend Deb in Victoria.
Continuing with the cat them here Sylvie painted Reid's face and her own to look like kittens. Concentration....
Sylvie's birthday dance party with Sadie, Constance and Dahlia

First snowpeople of the year with Ayla, Owen and Ian
First snowpeople of the year with Ayla, Owen and Ian

2 Comments:
Ah!! Such great photos. I love all the cousin time. The one of Lumlum made me nostalgic for the wonderful period of time where he paid attention to books (the movement of the turning pages, anyway) and didn't try to eat them. I suppose he'll likely stop munching and start looking at them again someday?
There's the shed! You figured it out!! That has to be the most complicated shed I've ever seen. Way to go Pete. I hope, during the process, you didn't throw tools so far that you couldn't find them again.
Post a Comment
<< Home