I dunno. It's clear that Pete loves them (he has always loved making noise) but it looks like his baby boy takes after him in the bang-on-things department. (And incidentally, this tendancy could originate from Peter A, who is known to tap his wedding ring on the undersides of tables to get a beat.)
4 Comments:
Pete is most in love with the drums.
The is the best ears hang low breakdown I have ever heard.
Pete!
No contest.
Lets dance..its party time!
I dunno. It's clear that Pete loves them (he has always loved making noise) but it looks like his baby boy takes after him in the bang-on-things department. (And incidentally, this tendancy could originate from Peter A, who is known to tap his wedding ring on the undersides of tables to get a beat.)
Great to see Sylvie dancing to this cacaophony!
Post a Comment
<< Home