Look who's eating!

Sylvie finally helping Daddy blow out his birthday candles. She wished him a very enthusiastic HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! when he came home from work every day for two weeks before his actual birthday. The anticipation for this moment was huuuuge.


Sylvie, Owen and Ayla in their spring crowns. Never mind the two feet of snow on the ground - spring is a state of mind!


A gorgeous spring day on Marsh Lake with Kath and Terry.
Reid, I'm so sorry. Sylvie put her panties on your head and thought it was hilarious, and I just had to take a picture and show the world. Its only funny because you are such a great sport about it all. 
The start of the Buckwheat Ski Classic. A great little ski race in a beautiful spot. I got to ski in it this year thanks to Pete who came out with Reid and Sylvie and kept them as warm and happy as they could be in the blowing snow for several hours. I don't know who was more exhausted at the end of the day!



1 Comments:
What a lovely family update showing such amazing growth and grace, sharing and caring. We love you all. Mum/Nan/Chris and Dad/Grandad/Rick
Post a Comment
<< Home