Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Never say Never

Sylvie isn't big on blinking. In fact, unless you look verrry closely it appears that she doesn't blink at all. (A certain auntie has been heard pleading to two-month old, wide-eyed Sylvie: "Blink, Sylvie! For the love of God, Blink!") Here we have captured proof that, after some supportive coaching from dad, she can wilfully shut her eyes.




Okay, and another. I couldn't resist.




Other than blinking, not much is new over here at the Bow and Arrow. Below: Pete's study hovel, Auntie Kath with Sylvie, and Deb doing the patented 'cross-bottle-feed' with Erika and Sylvie.





2 Comments:

At 3:10 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those blinks and really love the eyebrow gymnastics that go with them. Clever girl - she can do anything she sets her mind to do. Pretty tricky bottle feeding too.
Lots of love,
Mum/Nan/Chris

 
At 3:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have watched the blinking clips so many times and every time I feel giddy with delight. What a funny funny kid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home