Sylvie... I have watched your 10 seconds of walking over and over again. I am so very energised and encouraged by your optimism, your confidence, your sense of purpose, your focus and above all your delight..keep it up Sylvie, Great Aunty Mig
Congratulations to Sylvie - you are well on your way to walking. Lots of fun times ahead. Now is when Mum and Dad have eyes in the back of their heads. Love, Mum and Dad in Skyridge
3 Comments:
Good grief!
When you left for the summer she was sleeping in a box. Now she's walking.
They grow up so fast!
Sylvie... I have watched your 10 seconds of walking over and over again. I am so very energised and encouraged by your optimism, your confidence, your sense of purpose, your focus and above all your delight..keep it up Sylvie, Great Aunty Mig
Congratulations to Sylvie - you are well on your way to walking. Lots of fun times ahead. Now is when Mum and Dad have eyes in the back of their heads. Love, Mum and Dad in Skyridge
Post a Comment
<< Home