Hi all,
I thought I just posted a bunch of pics, but then when I added that one with megan, I realized that something went terribly wrong. So, here are some of the pics I posted last time. The only difference is that last time there were all sorts of exceptionally witty, clever, insightful, and inspiring comments.
Anyway, glad you haven't entirely given up on us as we struggle to keep up with the unyielding demands of the world wide web.
I thought I just posted a bunch of pics, but then when I added that one with megan, I realized that something went terribly wrong. So, here are some of the pics I posted last time. The only difference is that last time there were all sorts of exceptionally witty, clever, insightful, and inspiring comments.
Anyway, glad you haven't entirely given up on us as we struggle to keep up with the unyielding demands of the world wide web.
Not our baby, I repeat, not our baby.
Dave and Deb (and Juju) chillin at M&M's wedding.
Deb, Junior, Wilbur, and Kath coming down from a fantastic afternoon hike up Caribou Mountain.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home