You may think you're being very crafty, taking weeks between postings in order to keep our expectations low. But blogging is a verb guys, and you're blogging to an audience whose collective attention span is um... ah, I don't remember or whatever. But I wonder what Deb looks like now. At least as wonderful I bet. If only there were some way for me to be sure...
3 Comments:
Welcome to blog world deb and pete and jiggyjoo
more more more more more more more
Keep posting!!!!
Deb looks so great!!!
Well Deb and Pete,
You may think you're being very crafty, taking weeks between postings in order to keep our expectations low. But blogging is a verb guys, and you're blogging to an audience whose collective attention span is um... ah, I don't remember or whatever. But I wonder what Deb looks like now. At least as wonderful I bet. If only there were some way for me to be sure...
Lovingly,
Dave
Post a Comment
<< Home