In that first one she looks so much like her mama! And in the bottom one looks so much like her mama's daddy when he's laughing! So fun to see her different and shifting resemblances...
(And of course she just mostly looks like herself.)
I agree with r. I was just telling d yesterday how much the first picture looks like her, but I think the last one looks a lot like pb. whoever, whatever, she sure is CUTE!!!
2 Comments:
In that first one she looks so much like her mama! And in the bottom one looks so much like her mama's daddy when he's laughing! So fun to see her different and shifting resemblances...
(And of course she just mostly looks like herself.)
I agree with r. I was just telling d yesterday how much the first picture looks like her, but I think the last one looks a lot like pb.
whoever, whatever, she sure is CUTE!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home